Hi everyone!
At the very beggining I want to say few words about this blog and myself!
So...
The blog will be mainly about the stuff I make, my designs, clothes, plushies and everything other I sew. I'll post here pics of jewelry and every other little things I make for myself, my friends and well.. I hope to sell some of things I make in the future haha~ What else.. Ha! Cosplay and fashion (probably xD) will have it own place in here and of course kpop~ Oh yeah, I guess most of the stuff in here will be Korea and Kpop inspired~~ Probably I'll post here some random pics or stories from my daily life .w.
What more? We'll see~
Then, about me:
My name's Julia, but I prefer my nickname Sunghyo, Hyo~
I'm 18 y.o. I'm from Poland.
Fashionista (xD), Desinger wannabe, Cosplayer, Dancer/ Singer wannabe, Any kind of aftistic creations lover, Kpop fan.
Some facts about me:
1. I love coffee.
2. Elevators scare me as f.... A LOT.
3. My fav colours are all shades of blue, navy, pastel pink and generaly all light, paster colours~
4. Jung Taekwoon aka Leo is love of my life /Jaehwan aka Ken aka Bias list ruiner is just behind him and Gongchan aka Satanshik is here with him as well.. And Ricky.. And Minsoo.. And Sandeul... .___. /
5. I fancy all kind of cute stuff.
6. I'm pretty shy and nervous person ><
I guess it's all for now! And sorry for my English, it can suck sometimes.. I hope You'll like my blog and well.. See ya! ♥

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz